lunedì 5 maggio 2014

Reptile Youth: online il video di Above, il nuovo potente singolo del duo danese, tra post-punk ed electro-indie



E’ ABOVE IL NUOVO POTENTE VIDEO/SINGOLO DEL DUO DANESE


DOPO JJ, E’ ABOVE IL SECONDO SINGOLO TRATTO DAL NUOVO
RIVERS THAT RUN FOR A SEA THAT IS GONE, USCITO L’11 MARZO

TRA PUNK-FUNK, POST PUNK ED INDIE-ELECTRO I REPTILE YOUTH SONO TORNATI CON RIVERS THAT RUN FOR A SEA THAT IS GONE, USCITO L’11 MARZO. DESTINATI A GUADAGNARSI UN POSTO DI RIGUARDO A FIANCO DI ARTISTI COME LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, !!!, THE RAPTURE E WHOMADEWHO, I REPTILE YOUTH SONO
IL DUO DANESE DA TENERE D’OCCHIO!

"I am an optimistic person by heart. And I believe in the world. This song "Above" is a reminder to myself of that. I belong up here. Where everything is open."
Mads / Reptile Youth



Guarda e condividi il video di Above, realizzato da Lasse Martinussen:


The video is the result of my very first confrontation with the band years ago, where I witnessed one of their early shows. I heard about their crazy shows in China just before the show, so they already had this strange, almost ancient, mythology around them. The lead singer was beyond performing; almost sacrificing himself to his biggest belief, while the guy in the background was hypnotizing through the music. It was something I never experienced before, something tremendous, sexy, epic, violent and something I had to pursue. I tried to do with the video, what the performance did to me that night.” - Lasse Martinussen



Promozione ed informazioni per media:
Ja.La Media Activities


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento